Will blood stain my teeth red??
Ask the girl who sucked her tampon
- that-dark-place-in-my-mind likes this
- bethaninja said: After swallowing more than a pint it will start to
- a-world-i-once-loved likes this
- toxic-sloth reblogged this from just-a-skinny-boy
- poetdreamer said: Coffee yes, blood no. Go figure. but then coffee is a many times applied, I suppose if you were a vampire and exposed to blood as often as most people are coffee, perhaps.
- i-sthcraped-my-knees said: I’m concerned
- imhardtoremember likes this
- dropthebassonlife reblogged this from just-a-skinny-boy and added:
- miokuchiki said: Uh I won’t lie this question concerns me o.o But no it shouldn’t….
- sydneyleighh said: Lol no, my mouth bleeds all the time
- lightem-thefuck-up reblogged this from just-a-skinny-boy and added:
- sqrtnegativeone said: It won’t stain them, no. If there is residual red, it’s simply because of the way blood travels upon a wet surface. Your saliva transports it which causes it to look like a stain rather than a drip or trickle.
- sheeniebaby said: No, it’ll probably stain them yellow. Peroxide gets blood stains out of most things though.
- emilyissherlocked said: Probably. If you haven’t brushed them in the last couple hours.
- epitomeofperfection said: No
- the-potato-girl likes this
- just-a-skinny-boy posted this